Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Distributer wanting to sell RCC semen



Mr Rodgers,

            I live at Lewisburg, WV. I feel it is centrally located on the east coast. If you are ever looking for an outlet for semen in this neck of the woods, feel free to call me and talk about the possibility. I fool with a few clubby cows and know a lot of people in the area. My main line of work is in forestry and land, so I do travel a fair amount. Anyway, just wanted to put that in your ear, I sincerely think your bulls are the cream of the crop for the club calf industry. Hope u have a prosperous remainder of 2012. My cell is 304-646-3227.

                                                                                                                                                            Regards,

                                                                                                                                                            Garrick Morgan